Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Interview

I had my interview on Monday and it was just ok.  I was disappointed that he mostly asked questions about teaching rather than about doing the job in the library.  They were all rapid fire questions as well.  There was no discussion really until briefly at the end of the interview.  He has been interviewing for a month already and won't make a decision for another month.  I don't feel very positive about it, but I guess you never know.  I just wrote my thank you letter and will put it in the mail tomorrow.

In other news, school is very busy and I come home exhausted every day.  I did get my portfolio put together and turned it in yesterday.  At this point, I don't even know if I care any more.  I'm really tired of some of the students who have no respect for anyone and feel that they should be able to do whatever they please.

UIL contest is this weekend and I'm so ready for it to be over.  Next week I have to write reports for my grants that I won this year and have my reconstitution interview.  Thankfully I'm taking Friday off.  Josh and I are going to Fiesta Fest at Six Flags and we'll get to ride a brand new coaster before it's open to the public.

I think I'm going to head to bed with a book and read until I can't keep my eyes open, which shouldn't be too long.

2 comments:

Billy said...

Darn! I'm sorry its been a rough week. :-(

Anonymous said...

Hope you get the job! ~jf