Monday, January 12, 2015

Always something to clean

I continued the cleaning and organization kick this weekend.  I finally got the loft area and my craft closet finished.  Much of the stuff that didn't have any place to go is in the office/workout room.  I guess I'll get to that some day.  Tonight I cleaned the kitchen and living room though I still need to mop and do dishes.

I finally got my speeding ticket issue resolved.  I was going to mail it in but Matt said he would take it to the courthouse for me today.  He took it but was told that I had to give them a copy of my insurance as well.  There's nothing in the paperwork I received that I would have to resubmit my insurance as I already submitted it online.  He brought me lunch today and shelved books and then went back with the copy of my insurance.  He is playing Scrabble and watching football at a friend's house tonight.  Perhaps that's why I was somewhat productive this evening.

Well it's bed time for me.  My cat is curled up on the bed next to me and the dogs are somewhat sleeping in their beds on the floor.

1 comment:

Billy said...

I need to get my place cleaned up as well. I moved in over 2 years ago and I still have not unpacked all of the way. Have a great week!