Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sharing isn’t always good

Matt is a very kind and giving person.  His generosity is something I really appreciate about him.  I could have done without him giving me his intestinal bug that he had last weekend, however. Yesterday I feel out of sorts most of the day.  I couldn’t finish my lunch and by the time I was able to head home (at 6:30 p.m.), I was feeling achy.  By bed time, I had chills on top of the achiness.  I took a hot bath and some tylenol.  I tossed and turned most of the night.  The chills and achiness subsided by this morning, but that is when the diarrhea hit.  I had to go to school because I had librarians coming to get some Scrabble practice this afternoon.  Luckily it subsided by this afternoon. 

My Scrabble session turned out well.  I had six librarians show up and some of my students came in to play during 7th period.  I think the librarians were impressed by my club.  A couple of my students stayed late to finish a game.  I got home and made some dinner and watched American Idol.  Now I’m watching Big Bang Theory. 

I was pleasantly surprised to find that Angie didn’t leave any surprises on the carpet today.  I keep rewarding her when she uses the bathroom outside.  Hopefully she is starting to figure it out. 

I think I’m going to call it an early night since I didn’t get much sleep last night. 

No comments: