Thursday, January 09, 2014

Almost the weekend

I’ve slogged through the week.  I still feel like I’m not getting enough sleep.  At least tomorrow is Friday.  I get to leave school at 1:30 for a meeting so it’s almost like a half day for me. 

Matt and I took the online Jeopardy! test last night.  I didn’t do very well, but I think Matt did ok.  It comes down to chance whether either one of us will make it to the next round. 

Tonight was Scrabble night.  I met Matt for dinner at the restaurant across from the club location.  I was starving since I didn’t have a chance to stop and eat today.  I order a cheeseburger and fries.  It was good, but nothing truly amazing.  Scrabble went well for me.  I won all three of my games and played two bingos in each game.  The second game was really close.  It came down to the last few plays, but I was able to pull it out with a late game bingo. 

I’ve actually read 4 books so far this year.  Granted, three of them are from my library, but it’s a good start for the year.  I just finished Chasing Lincoln’s Killers which was really interesting.  I still haven’t gotten the new books on the shelves because I stopped to read two of them in the past two days.  Hopefully I will finish them tomorrow.  I still have three more orders to come in. 

I guess it’s time for me to try yet again to get some sleep tonight.  I’m just glad that nothing is going on this weekend and I’ll be able to sleep in on Saturday.  Next weekend, Matt and I have our marriage preparation classes which start at 7:30 a.m. on both Saturday and Sunday.  Ugh.

No comments: