Today I spent most of the day working on Scrabble class stuff. I put together their first major test that they will be taking tomorrow. The test is online in Moodle and I was able to incorporate created images of Scrabble boards for figuring out scores. That wasn’t that impressive though it is pretty cool.
I am, however, impressed with myself for creating a Google Form that my students will use to input their information on their score sheets. That data is saved online and I can create charts to show their progress. I also figured out how to export the data to another sheet where I show the entire class’ progress. My biggest problem right now is figuring out how to get the exported charts to show the correct size after publishing them on my wiki page. I can create an image, but I’m wanting to publish it where it updates itself every time they enter information.
Now I have to spend the rest of the evening toying with it and see what I can figure out.